Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally, a blog

I don't know why it has taken me so long to finally commit to the decision and make a blog for my family, but I think I will be glad that I did.

Let's get up to speed......

Anna just started preschool, one day a week, from 9-3. She is doing a homeschool options program for kids who are homeschooled to be able to experience an actual classroom setting one day a week. So far she is doing well and loves it! And although Thomas would love to go to school with his big sister, I think he secretly enjoys having Mommy and Daddy to himself for a few hours once a week.

This last month has probably been one of the hardest of any of the four of our lives. We have been in and out of the hospital 14 times, literally, and have had a whole slew of medical problems, including: a tumor, a broken arm, a venomous spider bite, and anaphylactic shock. Not to mention the fact that Daddy is working a ridiculous 70 hours a week for 3 months to cover for the other finance manager's maternity leave. As Thomas puts it, "We see Daddy at breakfast," which sadly is the truth. He often doesn't get home until ten, well after the kids are asleep, and heads out after breakfast each morning. The bright side is we only have about 3 weeks left of this ridiculous schedule........

No comments: